Fifth Working Session
Human Rights and Care of Older Persons
- Ruth Isden, Age UK: "Human Rights and the Care of Older People, a UK Perspective"
- Isabella Aboderin, African Population and Health Research Center, Nairobi: (no title)
- Kasia Jurczak, European Commission, Brussels, "The EU's approach to long term care"
- Mateja Kozuh Novak, President, Federation of Pensioner Organizations, Slovenia, "Human Rights and Care of Elderly"
Violence and Abuse Against Older Persons
(older women, financial abuse)
Planning for End of Life Care: Legal and Financial Issues
- Sooyoun Han, CareRights, Republic of Korea, "Elderly Patients Rights in End of Life Care and Decisions
- Monica Roque, MInistry of Social Development, Argentina, "Decisions Nacional de Political para Adultos Mayores"
- David Obot, Uganda Reach the Aged, "Planning for end of Life Care, legal and financial issues"
- Andrew Byrnes, University New South Wales, Law Department, Australia (statement)
UNDESA-DSPD, OHCHR, United Nations © 2011